Monday, May 4, 2015

Monologue Mondays | Quad Cities Wedding Photographers

Well, I skipped last Monday. I'm really really really trying desperately to be a better blogger. *SIGH*

So, I don't really have anything spectacular going on to talk about. Well, unless you count my SUV falling apart and have to give up my first born to fix it, that happened recently - however ''thrilling'' wouldn't be the first word that comes up. Wah wah. But on the bright side, she runs like a champ! So I guess there's that?

Anyway, since I don't have much discuss & I really want to keep in touch - I'm just going to answer some random questions to allow you to get to know me a little better!

1. What's one of your favorite quotes?

I love the quote : "Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night."

It's the perfect reminder to let go of the things holding you down, be free, and enjoy life. 

2. If you could choose anyone to be your mentor, who would it be?

Honestly, I'm slightly obsessed with Jasmine Star right now - I love her webinars, she's a truly inspiring woman in this field & she has the right kind of personality. It doesn't seem like she's allowed her success to go to her head & that's a great thing - staying humble.

3. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

..... Immortal for a day? I'm pretty sure that's an oxymoron - right? Haha. I'd figure out how to actually be immortal.

4. What was the last TV show to make you tear up?

The season finale of Sons of Anarchy - I bawled... like a baby.

5. Where's Waldo?

Maybe he's with Carmen Sandiego?

6. Finally, is a picture worth a thousand words?

The phrase is derived from the use of imagery in advertising, in replace of using words to describe the object/feelings you achieve from it, etc - so because it's seemed to be effective, I'd say ... Yes.

Alright folks, that's all for today - Hope you enjoyed these!!

Thanks for checking out the blog.

XOXO - CRYSTAL BROUSSARD

No comments:

Post a Comment