Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Working Moms | Quad Cities Wedding Photographers

W o r k i n g  M o m s // What it's like to be a SAHM/Who owns a business - in pictures.

www.crystalbroussardphotography.com 

So, I saw this article on huffington post the other day discussing working mothers. I thought I'd share some pictures into my world in front of my laptop in pictures. These images were taken with the camera on my laptop (don't judge me!). I was trying to get a few things finished for the day before sitting down with the kids & this was the result, so I figured.... may as well document it.

As some of you know (or maybe you all know this??) - I'm a mother. & I have two jobs:

1. Being a mommy. (This is technically like 25+ jobs, but we'll keep it simple.)
2. Owning a photography business.

Here's some behind the scenes for you.
XOXO - Crystal









No comments:

Post a Comment