Sunday, August 23, 2015

Autumn & Troy | Wildcat Den Portraits


A u t u m n +  T r o y

www.crystalbroussardphotography.com

I'm so thrilled that I get to see this family every year around August. Michelle first brought her daughter to me when she was just a baby & I have been blessed to have been their photographer every year since. Michelle has been one of my most loyal clients to date, a gift I truly appreciate having in my list of clients every year. Quite possibly one of the most kind & giving souls I've been lucky enough to meet through this business & I'm always thankful that she's chosen to stick by me & continue allowing me to photograph her beautiful children every year. She has raised one of the sweetest most beautiful little girls I've ever met, I just love when Autumn hops out of the car & her tiny little voice says "Hi Crystal!" She makes my heart melt every time I photograph her, because she has SUCH a beautiful personality. & now with addition of Troy, it seems this family is going to have their hands full because he's already breaking hearts & he's only one! What an absolutely adorable little boy!

Once again & as always, I am SO beyond thankful that you've chosen me to photograph your family once again. Maybe next time we can convince mom & dad to join the photographs too? Hmm?!

Without further ado, here's a sneak peek from tonight's portraits.

xoxo

Crystal Broussard











1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking amazing pictures of them every year! You are VERY good at what you do because there's never been a picture I didn't like. I always LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete