Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Mom | Quad Cities Photographers


This Mother's Day we chose to do something a little different for our mother & provide her with portraits of her children (although it was actually KIND OF her idea).

I can't speak for the boys, though I'm sure they feel the same ... we'd ALL be lost without you! You are quite literally the glue that holds this family together and I don't want you to think that your hard work goes unnoticed, nor unappreciated. Speaking on behalf of myself & my siblings, we know how blessed we are to have been given you as our mother.

Well, maybe they don't know that - but that's of course why I am your favorite. ;)

Joking aside, I'm so thankful that I not only get to call you my mother, but also my best friend. You are always there for me whenever I need you & vice versa, I will always be here for you.

Love you always,
Crystal 








No comments:

Post a Comment