Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ahh! I'm so distracted!! | Confessions of a Wedding Photographer!

Ding!

That's the sound I hear every time I get a facebook notification. & of course, my enthusiastic little self is all like "Ooo, what could this be?" & it ends up being not important, but now I've been sucked in to the centripetal force that is facebook & suddenly I'm defending kindness in a group of photographers & I've written a book on the importance of why, DUH, being nice is a totally cool option & I've wasted a whole hour of my life I can never get back....

& now I'm wasting more time blogging about my inability to get focused, whilst simultaneously not being focused at all.

Ah, it's so pretty out today. & also coffee.

..... Which now has a FLY in it.

More coffee.

Perhaps coffee is the problem? I'm really not sure.

No, no... coffee is never the problem. EVER.

So cluster of random thought processes aside, I have a confession.

I AM SO EASILY DISTRACTED!!!!!
(Which I suppose is probably REALLY obvious by now.)

I'm supposed to be editing & let's not even dive into my current editing woes where my oh-so Type A personality has decided to rear her ugly head & is not only easily distracted but highly dissatisfied with everything. So, I'm painstakingly putting myself through the wringer (is it wringer? it definitely cannot be ringer... right? well, you however you spell it - I'm putting myself through it..) & putting in way more hours than I should trying to be perfect, which is obviously unobtainable & I have officially lost my marbles.

Literally, I just cloned out like 500 gnats in pictures ... how DARE they share space with my clients?!

Do I have a point here? ....Nope.

Just thought I'd display the inner ramblings of my brain, so you now have a better idea of how the meticulous/ocd/creative suffer. You're welcome.


XOXO

Crystal Broussard

www.crystalbroussardphotography.com

P.S. This was not intended to be taken seriously & I promise I am working, kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment