Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ann + Calvin | TPC Deere Run Wedding

A n n  +  C a l v i n
6.20.2015

www.crystalbroussardphotography.com

<<<

I love this couple.

I mean.... They had a PB&J unity sandwich, how could you NOT like them??!

Every time I've met with Ann & Calvin, be it be for their consultation, to engagement portraits, to finalizing details, etc - they've always been so kind & genuine. They're both very laid back & very easy to communicate with. I also found yesterday that they're astonishingly adaptable. Calvin's best man stated in his speech that Calvin is capable of looking outside of himself & taking on the needs of those around him. Seeing BOTH Calvin & Ann interact with different personalities, I'd say this is completely accurate for them both. It's also clear how in tune they are to one another, there were a couple moments when they did the same thing at the exact same time without any real prompting.

I absolutely adore couples who are this in sync. Who have their own inside jokes and don't take things too seriously, a trait that even myself could learn from occasionally.

But, what a beautiful wedding. Honestly, I'm always honored to be a part of weddings that include some of my favorite wedding vendors, because on top of everything else, you know you're going to have beautiful scenery to work with. Tamara at Tamara Wendt Design ROCKS weddings, I am always so thrilled when I see her on the vendor list. It cannot get prettier than that.

I hadn't photographed at TPC before & despite a couple hiccups on locations to shoot (which was honestly just me wanting to make sure that I was able to provide great portraits), this was an absolutely beautiful location! The spots they have for the bride & groom to photograph at are gorgeous!

Also, must thank my second photographer Jennifer for always making my day easier - sincerely wish I could have you at every wedding I photograph! You're such a blessing to work with.

Anyway, without further ado, here's Ann & Calvin's sneak peek!!

Congrats again you two!

xoxo - Crystal Broussard

>>>

Vendors

Photographer: Crystal Broussard Photography, Facebook
Venue:  TPC Deere Run
Wedding Planner & Design: Tamara Wendt Design
Cake: Le Cake
Florist: Staacks
Transportation: VIP Transportation


Fabulous shot by our second! 
















Gorgeous decor by Tamara Wendt Design!! 











The peanut butter & jelly unity sandwich! I hope this trend... sticks. ;) 




























Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!!

XOXO CRYSTAL BROUSSARD


No comments:

Post a Comment