Monday, July 6, 2015

Shanna & Josh | Czech & Slovak Museum | Cedar Rapids Wedding



S h a n n a  +  J o s h
6.27.15

www.crystalbroussardphotography.com

I'm back & as promised, this is the first thing I chose to work on today.
Thank you for your patience in awaiting this sneak peek, I'm sure it wasn't easy but I appreciate it so much!

Because of that, I'm going to try not to write a book so that I can get this out sooner as opposed to later. So I'm going to provide highlights of my favorite things about this wedding & why.

Let's get this going... I'll attempt not to fret over my grammar whilst writing about the wedding of two teachers. Please, try not to judge me....

#1. Shanna (which rhymes with banana, in case you're wondering) & Josh were the perfect blend of laid back. Or in other words, not too laid back to not care at all but laid back enough where they weren't dictators & put their faith in me as a photographer. This kind of relationship with a couple is my favorite, they take my advice, give me their ideas, we work well together, etc. I like it. A lot.

In short: they were VERY easy to get along with, made me feel welcomed & that makes me happy.

#2. They allowed me to pull them from their reception to take portraits with a hot air balloon. Their awesome DJ turned to me at the reception and said "Hey, there's a hot air balloon outside!" - which of course meant that I needed to promptly find Shanna & Josh so that we could take advantage of how awesome that was. & for my apparent lack of verbiage: it was ... awesome. :D

#3. These two are so adorable together. Some girls are only so lucky to have a man look at them the way Josh looks at Shanna ... or avoids looking at her so he doesn't cry. ;)  It's so beyond clear how smitten he is & how wonderfully they work together.

Okay okay!

I'm working on the vendor list, but these are the ones I know so far:

Photographer: Crystal Broussard Photography
Dresses (Bride, Bridesmaids & MOB/MOG): Hope's Bridal 
Location: Czech & Slovak Museum, Cedar Rapids, IA 

Here's a look at Shanna & Josh's June wedding!

XOXO

Crystal Broussard

























No comments:

Post a Comment