Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cassie & Dave | Muscatine, IA Engagement

C a s s i e  +  D a v e

www.crystalbroussardphotography.com

So at about midnight last night I shot up out of bed and went "OH NO! I forgot to post Cassie & Dave's sneak peek today!" So sorry I spaced on posting, I even came home after the session & worked on the pictures Sunday, then Monday came and I apparently lost my brain for a day! But I'm posting now!

It seemed like every time this session was scheduled for the last two months, there was rain on the forecast. And because we REALLY wanted to do portraits with the sunset, we kept having to reschedule... but finally the session was scheduled on an absolutely beautiful day!

Cassie (Pronounced Casey, if you're curious) & Dave met through a mutual friend & luckily for Dave, he was tall enough for Cassie. :)  When Cassie was informing her friend what her must-haves were in a future companion tall-ness was a factor that was important because Cassie herself is a tall gal. After hearing all the great things about Dave, Cassie who had been informed Dave might not be tall enough for her said, "Okay well... if he's this great, HOW TALL IS HE?" Turns out, tall enough.

And now they're getting hitched at the end of this September!
& I cannot wait to photograph their fall wedding!

Thanks again so much for choosing Crystal Broussard Photography, looking so forward to your wedding.

Now, let's check out these engagement photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment