Thursday, July 30, 2015

Miranda & Chase | Vander Veer Botanical | East Village of Davenport | Engagement Portraits

M i r a n d a  +  C h a s e

www.crystalbroussardphotography.com

It's weird, at first when I was thinking about how excited I was to be photographing this couple's wedding my main thought had been that I was excited to be photographing my first Jewish wedding but after spending yesterday with Miranda & Chase, I'm just happy to be photographer THEIR wedding in general because they're so unique as a couple.

They have such magnetic chemistry, which maybe comes from being high school sweethearts? I'm not sure, but whatever it is ... it's working for them. They're so magnetic that they're completely comfortable being themselves in front of the camera, I think I said about 100 times yesterday "You guys are naturals!"

& it's true, they were so easy to photograph & because of their unique personalities, they provided me with completely candid moments of the two of them just being ... them.

I loved that we were able to joke around & laugh, that they were comfortable being lighthearted & carefree while taking portraits. As a result I have some of the most genuine photographs & I could not be happier than to share their truly one-of-a-kind connection with all of you.

Miranda, Chase, I am looking SO forward to photographing your wedding & am truly grateful you chose me.


Thanks again! Enjoy!

xoxo

Crystal Broussard

P.S. When looking for a book in the "Take a Book, Leave a Book" box we discovered the book "The Wedding" .... How fitting, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment